NEO-G: Patella Band NG886
A variable compression Patella Band, providing: Extra protection, compression and stabilization to the knee. It applies pressure on the tendon below kneecap; assisting correct tracking, and; relieving pain and inflammation associated with patello-femoral syndrome; standard delivery 2-4 days.One size fits all on either knee: Featuring the Exclusive Neo G Vcs ( Variable compression system) Registered with the MHRA, which allows the wearer to tighten OR loosen the compression of the support for MAXIMUM Fit, comfort and blood flow safety while you are actually wearing it for:
- At work or home
- In Hospital
The Neo G Vcs patella band's neoprene pad provides extra protection, compression and stabilization to the knee. Applies pressure on the tendon below kneecap and assists correct tracking giving symptomatic relief of pain and inflammation associated with patello-femoral syndrome
- Always consult a physician
- Wrap around affected area and only tighten until comfortable
- Do not restrict blood-flow Never wear overnight or while asleep
- This product is CE approved & MHRA (Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) UK registered
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Position soft neoprene protrusion (curved side up) directly under kneecap.
- Slip Velcro through plastic buckle and tighten till firm but comfortable and fasten velcro.