SISSEL: Knee/Elbow Cold Therapy Wrap SI4712.00
A cold compression knee/elbow wrap providing essential initial First Aid to an injured knee or elbow: Increasing the rate of recovery following a knee or elbow injury, with; Pump to regulate pressure and level of compression. Slow-Flow gel remains cold for hours; and can be kept in the fridge and used as frequently as required. A must if you suffer from sporting or activity induced pain; standard delivery 2-4 days.
Cold therapy and compression combined, providing the Ice and Compression in RICE, increasing the rate of recovery following a knee or elbow injury, which:
• Effectively alleviates pain, inflammation and prevents swelling, a must if you suffer from ongoing knee or elbow pain
• Ideal for the treatment of sports injuries, as it can be used as frequently as required
• Slow-Flow gel remains cold for hours
• The gel moulds to the shape of the wrist and the Velcro fastener holds the pad in place, complete with pump for pressure regulation
• Easy to disinfect and keep hygienic.
ONE SIZE FITS ALL