VAT Exemption

If you are unsure if you qualify for VAT exemption please read the information contained below or click here

Are you eligible for VAT relief?

VAT law states that you must be \'chronically sick or disabled\' to qualify for VAT relief.

A person is \'chronically sick or disabled\' if they:

  • Have a physical or mental impairment that has a long-term and severe effect on their ability to carry out everyday activities
  • Have a condition that doctors treat as a chronic sickness (like diabetes, for example) or
  • Are terminally ill

A person with a temporary injury like a broken leg would not qualify, nor would a frail older person who was otherwise well and non-disabled.

To claim VAT relief a signed note from your GP is required confirming that you are chronically sick or disabled and should be sent to: Support4Physio, Canal Wharf, Eshton Road, Gargrave, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 3PN.

        Home     About Us     Terms     Contact     Blog     Cart