Whether a massage or treatment table is required for home or clinic use, Support 4 Physio can help.
Our full range of professional and home massage table kits can be complemented with accessory packs, providing removable facial pads, height adjustable head rests and arm rests. All products are leightweight and come in a high quality blue leather style vinyl, whilst being able to be folded away and moved conveniently from place to place in a strong canvas bag.
A fold away, portable massage table, with arm and headrests, that is:
- Lightweight and easy set up – even in confined spaces;
- folding flat for easy storage;
- with visco elastic memory foam top layer.
- Complete with arm rest, adjustable headrest, carry case;
- SIZE: 188cm x 72cm, height adjustable from 63cm to 87cm.
- WEIGHT: 19 kg.
A fold away, portable massage table, that is:
- Lightweight and easy set up – even in confined spaces.
- Folds flat for easy storage, providing;
- pleasant and soft cushioning, aiding relaxation, helping towards a perfect massage, with;
- viscoelastic memory foam top layer (for comfort) bonded to a layer of high density foam for stability.
- Size: 175cm x 60cm, height adjustable from 60cm to 80cm.
- Weight: 13 kg.
Additions for the Sissel Basic Portable Massage Table SI4750.00, with a:
- Height adjustable headrest, and arm rest.
- All products coming with pleasant and soft cushioning,
- aiding relaxation;
- helping towards a perfect massage, with;
- viscoelastic memory foam top layer (for comfort);
- bonded to a layer of high density foam (for stability).
A comfort face pad, helping the relaxation process during massage:
- Ideal aid for any massage couch, plinth or table;
- with a small or no breathing hole
- Made from moulded polyurethane foam;
- with soft durable cover;
- designed for patient comfort.
- Can be kept clean and hygienic by using "alcohol-wipes".
A physiotherapists, orthopaedics or natural therapists chair, that is:
- Lightweight and portable:
- providing secure and stable patient comfort, with;
- height adjustable head and thorax pads;
- and open face pad;
- all padding being made from comfort memory foam.
- Flat folding, ideal for the mobile practitioner.
A quality inversion table helping to relieve compression, rotation fatigue and stiffness 0f the spine, providing:
- Reversed traction;
- increasing blood flow to upper body;
- reducing pressure on discs within the spinal column;
- delivering instant pain and stress relief.
- Easy to set up, folding flat, when not in use.
- Body height 1.4m to 1.98m.